1644 Jodocus Sieburg from Bremen built an organ with Oberwerk, Rückpositiv and Pedal in St. Georgskirche. What was special about this instrument were the wing doors. 

1711, Johann Lübben (Jever) added a Posunbafs 16' and a Cornett 2' to the organ. 

1747 The Wing doors were removed and replaced with carvings. 

1904 The organ builder Schmid III, Oldenburg, finally built a 2-manual instrument with 16 Stops  and pedal. Some stops of the organ from 1644 are reused and the missing tones are added. In addition, the new organ was  installed in the old case. The Rückpositiv was just decoration at this time After a conversion in 

1936, in which the organ had three manuals and the empty Rückpositiv case was "filled" again, it was decided in

 1965 to build a new one in the old case from 1644 by Alfred Führer (Wilhelmshaven).

The sample set has one addition, The Trompete 4 ft in the Pedal division, to increase the versatility of the instrument. 


Gedackt 8´

Principal 4´

Rohrflöte 4´

Gemshorn 2´

Quinte 11/3´

Tertian 2f.

Scharf 3f. 1´

Krummhorn 8 


Quintade 16´

Principal 8´

Rohrflöte 8´

Oktave 4´

Gedacktflöte 4´

Quinte 22/3´

Oktave 2´

Sesquialtera 2f.

Mixtur 4f. 11/3´

Zimbel 3f. 1/3´

Trompete 8´ 


Subbass 16´

Principal 8´

Gedackt 8´

Oktave 4´

Rauschpfeiffe IV

Posaune 16

Trompete 8

Trompete 4

                Technical Information 

Memory Requirements (Lossless Compression)